220 Sunset Ave, Asheboro, NC 27203 Phone (336) 610-
Residential Terms and Conditions:
1. Ready Telecom Inc. and/or its affiliates ("RTI") will provide to customer intrastate, interstate, and/or international telecommunications services ("Services") listed on the Service Agreement ("Agreement") and all attachments. Customer will be charged rates for Services in accordance with the Agreement. Customer agrees to pay all charges for Services in accordance with the terms of the invoice received.
2. The term and due date of Services shall be set forth on this Agreement. Should the Customer cancel or change the Services requested prior to the Due Date, the Customer shall pay RTI all costs incurred by RTI to install the Services or in preparing to install the Services that it otherwise would not have incurred.
3. The customer is responsible for the payment of invoices to RTI for all usage of Services by Customer. Invoices not paid by the due date listed on the invoice will be assessed a late fee.
4. RTI may assign its rights and delegates its duties under this Agreement without prior, written permission. Customer may not transfer or assign the use of Services without the express written consent of RTI.
5. RTI may subcontract products, Services or maintenance of Services to third parties at RTI's sole discretion and expense.
6. Initial Term of contract is 1 year. At the expiration of the initial term specified in this Agreement, after 1 years rate will increase by 10% unless a new contract is signed. Any termination shall not relieve Customer of its obligation to pay any charges incurred. The rights and obligations, which by their nature extend beyond the termination of the term of the Agreement, shall survive such termination.
7. If a Customer terminates service after service has been initiated but before the completion of the term for any reason other than services interruption, the Customer agrees to pay to Company termination liability charges. These charges shall become due and owing as of the effective date of the cancellation or termination.
8. All modifications or amendments to this Agreement must be requested and approved in writing by a duly authorized representative of RTI and Customer.
9. All accounts with RTI and/or Community Web must be in good standings before order for services will be placed.
10. Early Termination of contract will result in an Early Termination Charge of $99.00.